Saturday, August 1, 2009

Driving, driving and more driving .....


Look, I thought I was going pretty pro in our little beast of a diesel car Vauxhall Astra 92 (imagine if the car above was white). But then the driving instructor got me to go in his Mazda 2.... result.. fail. The controls for the accelerator and the clutch were so much lighter he was like ok I'll just let you drive for 10 mins... 1:30 min later.... ok just stop here on the side 8( lol.
Lets just say that now I appreciate the old astra, I actually like it! Never thought I'll ever say that in my life! lol.

2 comments:

  1. Lol i know how you feel... we have a Corolla and a Mazda 2, and every time i go back from the Corolla to the Mazda i nearly put a hole in our garage door. Its good to be flexible though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I would have liked to see that :P

    ReplyDelete