Friday, July 10, 2009

Archery paintball gun >=D


I meant to post this up ages ago, but you know how life is in the term. One day while at aimtru, the younger archers were very excited by this (see above). Its the airow (pun to arrow) gun, basically you attach it onto your bow and use the power from the draw and compressed CO2 to shoot your paintballs. Every archers dream, to pone their friends in paintball with a bow, while every1 else is missing you with their little guns.
Price $1,100
= 0
Not fair, us poor students want fun too!

This gun is so much more accurate but, of course its only one ball at a time. I can see myself having so much fun if I had one of these when I was paintballing. But ofcourse I am way too poor to afford to go paintballing =(.

More Info

Peace``

No comments:

Post a Comment