Friday, July 3, 2009

Recovered?

Well Im glad thats over, and I'm glad term two is over. However I have that wierd feeling that I havn't done something I was meant to do, or something that I should have done...
sigh I guess bleh forget it.

Anyway I also kinda doubt my full recovery, started exercising again, well at least I tried, I had to stop half way because I was too tired. I might try again later tonight, I've been sleeping a lot more than I used to, but I haven't grown and nor to I feel less tired. I've got to get fit again and quick, just looked up whats planned for next speed skating session,
3k
500m
1k
3k relay

in 45 min =0 . Considering I have been resting because I was sick and that I haven't been on th ice for 2 weeks and I'll be skating with people mnay times better than I am, enough to make me cough again lol. In addition to that after resting for 1 week, my muscles have shrunk :( not cool.

Its finally the holidays and now i feel likes it over hyped, anyway at least I can relax now =D.

1 comment:

  1. I completely know how you feel about term 2 - nothing much happened. There goes half of our last year.
    good luck with the speed skating!

    ReplyDelete