Friday, May 29, 2009

Mid-year exam

Is it that time of year again?
Yep.

Physics, uncertanties internal:
Not happy that I had to get up early, Had my cellphone set to 10 to 6 and as usual turned off the alarm while half asleep. Why did it have to disturb my dream? I have such random dreams, all i remember was I was getting my Mazda R-X8 a custom paint job, black with some decals on it.....
That was how my dream started, lol totally random.

Anyway I managed to stop myself falling back asleep and got out of bed when my ipod alarm which is set to 7 went off, lol.
Everything was going smoothly I was early for once. Walked to school, with random thoughts running through my head. Upon reaching the hall, everyone started to get their stuff and go in the hall. Whipped out my pencil case that has my calculator in it.......... @#$@!!!!!! No calculator, time 8:27, Exam start time 8:30, 30 seconds randomly asking people for a calcualtor.

Then someone told me to ask Sam because he has a spare. Couldn't find him, but I found Kevin with two, so I borrowed his. Kevin saved me from utter failure lol. However I think I still failed anyway.

Stats was much better, probabillity, I dont know why so many people find it sooooo hard. It has minimal maths replaced with maximal thinking, =). Anything without to much number crunching is good. I have come to the conlcusion that I need to practice simultaneous equations, I did the exam question and got a negative answer for a unknown that had to be positive, lol.

I have also come to the conclusion that I've sat at the computer as well, spent most of my time after school here lol, Im such a fatty lol.

4 comments: