Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reflections of a year....

Its the end of another year of life, slowly it passes us by, yet on the otherside of the coin life passes us quickly as the mind potrays in its fluid states of happyness and despair. Yet when we are in peace, life doesn't seem to slip out of our hands and time is no longer an issue and we are free of the shackles of the past and the fog of the future....... ok thats me gone on a spiritual tangent sorry guys.

Overall I suppose the last year has been on of great change, both physically, emotionally, mentally and also i guess spritiually.Before I never stopped to look back and obsevre my past as someone who is removed from it. Now I can see that I am now were near my "full development" though to some of you this may seem so plain to see however it is quite an important thing to realise in life, that we continue to be modelled by, not only our experiences but also the way we reacted to them.

At the same time last year I was just a boy, and in another years time I may reflect back and say that I was still a boy now, but I know for sure that I am far more mature now and I can confidently say that the way I observe my life has changed.

I've met heaps of people over this year and some of you I have got to know quite well =) and I would like to thank you guys for umm.... just being there lol.

I hope next year would have just as much realisation and x100 more good times with the people who care. =)

Peaceout....

9 comments:

  1. Whoa I never knew you were so deep. But it's true, when you look back, I'm sure all of us can say we've matured. It's a good feeling that. Hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully we'll all continue to mature in the years to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol im deeper than that I just dont see any point in going deeper in a blog. lol. yea hopefully, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPELLING MISTAKES tsktsk. lol. Im such a hypocrite. I can't talk.

    I mean I knew you could be deep but i didn't think you'd be capable of putting them into words. Haha sorry.

    Let's not begin on how much people have changed in the past year. People mature over small things everyday.

    Like today.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU YOUNG BASTARD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yus im your first follower! eee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lsha, you don't even follow ME.
    humph.

    Okay, second follower.
    I still beat Sarah haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First the worst, second the best, third the nerd or golden princess? What's your number Naveen? (Pick-up lines. *Shakes head*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soz Jenny I was going to write at the bottom that some things never change, like Naveen being a bad speller, but my Mum kicked me off the computer, :p. What was that Andi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. POOOOO i dont like being the third follower.
    ): dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was puns and allusions. Looking at it in context, what was the author's intention? I was cushioning the blow of pointing out how fast the above people were, by being fast myself. I was creating a humorous tone through colloquial language and allusion to match the tone of the earlier replies. I was extending the race metaphor and satirised it by turning it into a pick-up line. Humour is to relieve tension, to break ice. Speaking of ice, can you go ice-skating outside now in Christchurch? Better not do funny stuff on ice.

    ReplyDelete