Sunday, May 31, 2009

Computer is dying :(

Ok first off, my computer is dying (as you probably know from the title).

Sigh, I won't go into any detail about it because its very trivial.

Anyway because our computer is playing up, I had plenty of time to read, eat, ponder, be present and a little more reading.
Honestly this is a great book, its called the New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. If your wondering why i've become so "deep" recently its because I have been reading that book. Changed the way I look at life man......

So you should be seeing some changes around here once I figure out how to use blogger.com properly.

10 comments:

  1. yesterday i pressed ctrl + alt + down.

    and i freaked out.

    if you have a windows, try it!
    or dont....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just tried it.. nothing happens..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea it doesnt flip the screen in mine.

    I take back what said about changing it. I think the minimalism is suitable for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it as well, and... it's the command for 'Show Gullible' isn't it? :(

    I offer my condolences. *sends an imaginary white paper lily*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried it and it muted my music. I freaked out for a moment, thought the sound on my computer had screwed up. Then i did it again and it came back. Phew ;)

    I looked up "A New Earth", looks really good. Just enough that i agree with to get me interested, and just enough i don't to make me want to read it and see if i change my mind. Naveens becoming a real philosopher - you should've been in extention english this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. change your skin.....to a lighter coloured one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. the alignment is off... its not symmetrical... its pissing me off... change it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont like ur header
    the red doesnt go with ur pic
    aaand its not symmetrical like jenny said.

    ReplyDelete