Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Histamine induced rage

Look you would not be happy if you had 13 mosquito bits on your face, that are bright red a swelling up a bit. All that histamine has been getting to my head. Sleep deprived too... Why does the rest of my family insist of getting up at 6am, Im trying to have a holiday over here!
It feels like I've been here for weeks not days! sigh, anyway my body will get used to the mosquitos, eventually.

Geez I better get the postcards sorted soon otherwise I'll turn up there before the postcards =p

9 comments:

  1. i want a post card! 33 joyce crescent,
    and you should know the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    poor bub.. BE A REAL MAN NAVEEN
    suck it up :P
    btw I'm sure Sri Lankan ppl sell Mosquito cream... get anti-insect spray :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude im not putting insect repellent on my face, I don't want to go blind. Fine I will Alysha =p.
    Im sure Hayley would want one if I get you one Jenny...=S I'll go broke on postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're saying as if its ALL bad! Come on. You sound like a girl. Quit complaining!

    How dull would it be if you're stuck at home with NO mosquito bites and NO crazy cousins invading you're dreams at 6 o'clock in the morning!

    It all shows the lurrrrve! :-P

    PS - Atleast you get 51KG of it for sure! ha.ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and we'll go get the postcards! We can get really nice ones at ODEL or Barefoot & I so need to get you to eat those donuts. lol

    ...just that you don't seem very enthusiastic about the idea (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already got the postcards men, I have to post them out tomorrow, I really hope they actually get back home before I do lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they don't :-P Ok the Kandy pic one is the only nice one out of the lot! I told you you should've gone with me. Stubborn person!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naveen!
    Got ur postcard today =)
    And i seriously agree with "IM THE ONE COLLECTING THEM"

    But thanks!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete