Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What boys get up to at lunch time when girls aren't looking =D

Man, I wish I took a photo or even better yet a video, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but let me try and describe the picture (not in a thousand words). Ok so Timmy gets together me, him, Hao and Alex to go to subway, then I told John that we were going, so he tagged along too. I jokingly said John you can sit in the boot. When I got to Timmy's car I realised that Rav4's don't have a boot =O, (why the hell would someone have such an impracticle car), then it was time to get into the Rav4. Around this time I realised that Rav4's only seat 4 people.... So John happily squeezed between me and Alex at the back, lets just say that I haven't been that close to another guy since.... the afterparty I guess hahaha!
Anyway we rock up at Subway and it is packed and we order the sub of the day. We ate the sub's like real men, nothing but the sound of mastercation (I love that word!). Hao ate the sub so quick, he must have swallowed it whole, guess who was last and almost ditched!! So rude.
So as you do when your in a car full of guys, Timmy puts on some Taylor Swift and as guys do they sing along.... quite scary that me and John new nearly all the words.
" no its Romeo take me, save me is at the end"- John B
opps my bad lol.
What a bad description, you had to be there!

7 comments:

  1. that car trip honestly made my day. i have a sad life.

    lol 5 guys mastercating together in silence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does mastercating mean?

    And HOW COME YOU DIDNT GET ME ANY SUBWAY?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mastercate:the process of chewing food. Lol by the time we got back the second bell rang so yea, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol mastercating

    We were both young when I first saw you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny don't get us started again =p.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i close my eyes and the flashback starts... =)

    Haha.
    AAAND nxt time, get me smtg from subway!! (... like those cookies!! =DDDD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, i'd so love to have seen that!

    ReplyDelete