Saturday, September 19, 2009

Untitled

Sorry just couldn't think up a proper title, spent about 3 mins thinking. There is so much I have to communicate yet I have little to say. Overall, I think we are all very lucky to live where we live.
We tend to overlook what we have in the present moment and seek distraction in the illusionary, how bad our life is at the moment, how lonely we are, how we could have been somewhere else, I'm sure one can add numerous words that all mean the same thing. When we do these things we are no longer in spirit, like zombies. This is ultimately the source of our unhappiness or if we look at it the other way we can say that the ultimate source of happiness is being in tune with our presence.
If we dissect some aspects of my life,
How many teenagers have the freedom that I have?
How many can say they can hop in a car whenever they want and go where ever they want?
How many can say they have decent food?
How many can say they have clean water?
How many can say they have family and friends that love them?
Etc...


Lets enjoy the time left in school and/or with each other.
MISSING YOU GUYS IN CHCH!!!! ='(

6 comments:

  1. MISS YOU TOO!!!!
    dont get killed....

    :P
    TAKE PHOTOS!!! DRINK H2O!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOIL YOUR WATER BEFORE YOU DRINK IT TO KILL THOSE NASTY MICROBES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, the water is sorted.
    I'll try not too but with the driving around here I can't be sure lol, if you use the give way rules you'll probably be killed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre not allowed to die!!




    ....how am i going to get my postcard then...?!?!

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on! lol

    Damn, I'm seriously gonna come crash at your place :( Even if you'd be out in Uni..

    Gonna miss you so damn much when you leave :'(

    ReplyDelete