Monday, September 7, 2009

Ouch.....


Wow its been a long time away from the blog, yet life still carries on regardless. Was planning to have a good old yarn here earlier today but, nah thought it would be better just to talk about my speed skating session today.....
2 crashes, 1 relay fall, 1 failed relay timing, 1 hurting leg.

Thats sums it up nicely, the 2 crashes were due to my blades not being offset enough, (my boot was touching the ice =S) must be me going faster after all that working out, o by the way if anyone wants to get stronger fast, do the workout at www.stronglifts.com it really works! Anyway, if that wasn't bad enough one of the slower speedskaters pushed me OVER during the relay exchange. Lol peguin slide across the ice rink.
At least I didn't get owned by someone else when i fell (like in the photo above) I guess I should count myself lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment