Friday, June 5, 2009

Totally average week...

Yes average.....
Nothing to exciting or special, got the exam results back
Physics- Fail
Stats- M Probability
E- linear equations
Modelling Internal E

So that racks up my E total to a tiny 5 credits. Honestly I've either failed or got E in all the internals ive got back so far, however ive failed a total of 7 credits already in internals, = O. No, Naveen didn't fail, no... = 0
You know, a year ago I would have pulled by hair out, Im balding anyway but nevermind about this. But Now im wiser and now I realise that it isn't worth worrying about these sorts of things. Acutally anything that is impermanent is not worth stressing about because of course these are not going to last.

And schol, Ive asked a few people and decided that physics schol is not worth doing, so that leaves Bio, Chem, History and Stats. That means a lot of study for hist and stats, but after bio camp, I can do it :D. Just need to remember to tell Mr Summerfield ae.


Nothing lasts.

Read those two words again and again to get what I mean.
Somehow i've ended with a philosophical note, lol.

4 comments:

  1. you know what..
    i think you've suddenly made my day.
    thank God nothing lasts.

    and btw. You results do not count as bad.. at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're balding? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea my results are averaged out perfectly, lol.

    You should read the book Alysha :D.

    Yea Jenny, I'll show you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing lasts.

    My response in Fight Club quotes:

    "On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero"...
    "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"...
    "One minute was enough, Tyler said, a person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect."

    Sometimes it lasts just enough.

    ReplyDelete