Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dick Smith.....

Today was such a lax, day, a day dedicated to doing absolutly no work. Yesterday evening I had an urge to play wii sports, so today I fufilled that urge. About half an hour of wii boxing in the morning. Dodge dodge, Jab+cross, dodge, dodge, Jab+ cross, KO!!!!. lol thats basically how it goes.

Then went to the mall to meet up with some of the boys. Got a chance to check out the upstairs of the mall, looks all new and big, with lots of stores that are big and expensive, with stuff I probably won't be able to afford. Quite impressive for little chch I think. Just to think when my family came here, it wasn't even called westfield! Riccarton mall, was just like bush inn, and we had a house in a dodgy area just near it.

Anyway the big new Dick Smith store, (lol) was packed. Hao and Timmy were telling me how there was four lines from the car park downstairs to dick smith. :0
I might go there tommorrow to see a laptop with dad (and hopefully getting it :D).

Then got home, more wii boxing. I managed to get up to 2696 skill points now and there ain't no sign of reaching a limit. Im trying to find the inbuilt limit to skil at wii boxing, lol.

Peace---- lol

7 comments:

  1. i really need to play this wii sometime.. what actually is it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg haven't you played wii, you must! its a gaming console like xbox and ps3 etc, but it has motion sensors on the controllers so you actually do stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get a KO with two jabs??

    ReplyDelete
  4. no im not that good lol, I abbreviated it a bit. My obliques are aching from boxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa alysha hasn't played wii! We have a mission naveen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SMASH YOU AT BOXING ON WII ONE DAY..
    WATCH OUT..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you do one day, im on 2900+ points now, =)

    ReplyDelete