Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What happened to happiness?

Looks like its going to be the coldest winter I've ever lived through this year and I ain't talking about the temperature.....

Today can be summarised as fustration and isolation. Certainly doesn't make one feel good and what is worse im not too sure why i feel like this. Ironically the time that im left alone the least I feel the most isolated. What is doubly ironic is the explanation that maybe im feeling how different I am to others when in reality our minds all have the same sturcture just differing content.

What happened to happiness? What happened to not worrying about stuff? Im not even sure if I am worrying.....Urgh... I can't wait till summer, then I can just sit outside and do nothing and forget everything for a moment and just absorb the energy of the enviroment. I don't want to be anything special, I just need to be.


In other news did any of you guys see that thing on close up where a little kid stole a bike, far out they start young these days. I dont think the parents came foward either.

Better get back onto my history work, O that reminds me.
Im studying the Battle of Okinawa. Just a word of advice to those who read my blog. Though it is unlikely, If anyone of you, becomes the leader of a country, avoid war at all costs. Well maybe not all costs, and especially not with people more powerful than you and definatly not when you have no idea what you are doing. Man, Okinawa was a massacre.

Anyways feeling better now, peace~~ George

3 comments:

  1. Sighhh george, i know exactly what you mean.
    Year 13, last year, feels like we should be cherishing every moment you know? But now it just feels like... no one cares anymore. Everyone just goes to school for the sake of going somewhere. And doing something. Then you go home..
    No one can be bothered anymore. With anything really.
    Each day just passes by like the last.
    I think it's end-of-term-itis. We all really need a holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, its like you get freaked out when people say, "High school was the best time in my life."
    0_o. Yea Im keen for a holiday :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's mainly the weather. It's fine today and so am I. Most days when it's cold and cloudy it'd be nice if we could just take the day off.

    Yusssssssss......... Holidays in 1 week's time!

    ReplyDelete