Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stuff

Wow haven't blogged in over a week =O. So what's new? Lets see in that time I have become a pro wii baseballer, that makes me a pro in 4 wii sports, with only golf left, then i'll be totally pro.
The wii boxing is going alright ae, 2900+ and still going but my rate of increase is slowly decrease is similar to that of a logistic curve. Hopefully it will let me get to 3000 points =). Lets see what else, o I've deceided that maybe I should be studying bio again in the remote chance that I do go, this non-travelling reserve position is a m@!@$!@$!$ing b!@$h, >8( ~~~~~ anyway Iv'e done the easy subjects of ecology and animal behaviour (20%) and now im working on phylogenetics, Ive got phylogenetic notes on my floor and the curl up like scholar's scrolls lol. And that's basically it....
O swine flu, now everyone is on swine flu alert, was a bit creeped out when the person I was partnered up with was sniffling... O_o its not as bad as the hype makes it out to be, it is slightly less lethal than regular influenza A.

Peaceout... ... ... ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment