Saturday, June 20, 2009

For the record

Nothing much new, dont usually have the time to come one here every time I see something new. Lets see, haircut.... I dont know what people had againist my sideburns, they were beautiful. After I got my haircut my mums like "You look hideous with those things [sideburns]." Bloody hell, people have no sense of good facial hair these days, so i trimmed it a bit, a very sad time lol. So for the record I grew my sideburns below my jaw level. Now they live just below my ear, ooo so rebelious.

What else? Does anyone else get pissed off with all this dog sh*t lying around? Its everywhere. My neighbour's dog is the worst, its trying to create a roadblock for pedestrians along the shared driveway. What's wrong with this you may ask? Its bloody annoying, when you have to whip out our phone as a light and move at snail pace to avoid sh*t when you want to get home and eat your food! And plus the dog is not even cute! Moral of the story, SORT YOUR SH*T OUT!!!!!

O and me and Hao customized his board,(I think I'll call it the wunga board) lol have a look at it when he brings it to school next. You may see me skating to school as well, when im sure im not going make a fool of myself lol. =)

Wii update:
Boxing 2950 but now the rate of increase is reducing, will Naveen make it to 3000?
Golf:800+, 200 more to go pro in all sports

BIO update:
Why does physiology take so long to do????

Fitness update:
Poor, due to spending too much time on the above. Haven't gone for a run in ages....

Peace``

4 comments:

  1. You call those hideous things a "SENSE OF GOOD FACIAL HAIR"!?!?!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I call appreciating them a sense of good facial hair, =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why would anyone appreciate hideous facial hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one appreciates hideous facial hair, thus the facial hair in this topic is not hideous.

    ReplyDelete